Saturday 2 July 2016

Updated Version of Me

A Year lapsed since I share my experiences here. Yes, the title is apt. I myself updated more on psychologically [Spiritual] rather than materialistic. Jupiter transit in Leo added colors to my life.

That was in mid-June 2015. All took turns just after holy visit to Shirdi. A call made to a Company whom require Sales Manager position posted in Babajob. What struck to me was, after being interviewed, that I will be placed responsible role of promoting pigments, a main ingredient in imparting colour for manufacturing of Inks, Paints and Plastics. I had to accept this job concerning my economical conditions.

Though Masters (M.Tech) in Biotechnology, I failed to make any significant progress either attaining status of Scientific Research or in continuation of selling Bio-Lab Equipments. I had experience of dealing with Chromatography (HPLC, GC), Weighing Balances, Lab Glasswares, Melting Point Apparatus, Nitrogen Gas generators, Spectrophotometer, pH & Conductivity , Consumables, etc….

At somewhere or at sometime, there you see knowingly or unknowingly, we lose control of direction of routine planning of our living , there holds the whip of destiny displaying alternative ways of metamorphosing the future path. Channelling ourselves at this point bestows smiling fortune. 

Destiny approaches in 2 ways - Gain & Against. Both are repercussions of Past Lives Karmas of Our Souls. Honestly, We are the Cheaters of our own life. Let me come to in detail. 

As a regular reader of articles and novels [not voracious], I stumble upon words in a website (originally manuscript) stating "TOP SECRET, Official Transcript of the U.S. Army Air Force Roswell Army Air Field, 509th Bomb Group" . Then i immediately downloaded free available of Book:

A) ALIEN INTERVIEW edited by Lawrence R. Spencer. 

This material reshape my thoughts on Religion, Spirituality, Earth History and Genetics. I reread again and again, 3 times, 5 times, 6 , 7, 10 times of fidelity of this telepathic interview of Extra-terrestrial (Airl) taken by Flight Nurse Ms. Matilda O'Donnell McElroy of U.S Women's Army Air Force.

Here Our education begins of the Immortal Spiritual Beings [IS-BEs] none other than Us living a low-level life comparatively to sentient beings hovering on different part of parallel universes in multiple galaxies. 

How could one be more intelligent than Man? 
How come other physical bodies indifference to this biological bodies which we are wearing? 
Do Souls (Spirits) really can be trapped to erase memories accruing trillion years of its existence in the Universes? 
Is Earth really a dumping ground for Spirits similar to culprits in prisons? 
How come the Theory of Evolution can be falsified which is backbone of scientific explanations of all living Organisms?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.