Sunday 6 September 2015

SBI Life Mega Advisors Meet – 2015

SBI Life conducted today third consecutive Mega Advisors meet for Hyderabad Insurance agents. I am able to attend this valuable meeting at Abode Hotel, Lakdikapul. This followed by delicious lunch @ 14:20.

This summit is about launch of 2 new products – Smart Humsafar and Smart Swadhan and upcoming contest of Mega Sales Conclave on 15th October (minimum qualify 3 Lacs premium). To reach MDRT scheme, 30 Lakhs premium should be done. To achieve newly ‘Corporate Club’ need Rs. 1,25,00,000.

We have been motivated by stalwarts – Mr. Chandrashekar (Marketing strategist), Mr. K. Jayaprakash (ASM) and Mr. M.N Prasad.
Mr. Jayaprakash
Mr. M.N Prasad
Life Insurance journey by SBI goes back to the year 2001 March. It spreads to South India by 2005 with 4 branches – Hyderabad, Tirupathi, Vijayawada and Vishakapatnam. Now there are 18 branches in Hyderabad. I belong to Hyd-11 branch. At present, there are around 89000 advisors (agents) all over India.

Of those, Mr. Hanumanth rao of our state stood No.2 in position achieving the target. Special honors to Mr. M.S Shiva Choudary (TOT) and Mrs. K. Sailatha (COT).

Days I was jobless, Sbi fulfill my ‘bread and butter’ issues. I am glad to be a part of this family where I get I chance of doing social service, earning commissions and receiving honors.  It has been more than 2 years (Feb 2013) since I join as advisor. I myself hold 2 policies.

What I learn today is all advisors should follow ABCD rule:
A – Activity; B – Business; C – Commission; D – Develop.

We are asked to download 2 Apps in mobile play store: ‘Easy Access’ and ‘Smart Advisor’.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.